Giro Gauge Mountain Bike Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Features: RACE-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AND OFF-ROAD COMFORT The Gauge is a performance-driven trail shoe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
RACE-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AND OFF-ROAD COMFORT
The Gauge is a performance-driven trail shoe with our exclusive Easton® EC70 carbon composite sole that delivers optimal power to the pedals, and a reinforced micro fibre upper that's durable enough to be worn everyday. Fit adjustment is easy with a secure, micro-ratcheting buckle and two wide, offset straps that give a snug, comfortable fit. The aggressively lugged, dual-density outsole offers excellent traction in the mud and dirt, and will also accept toe spikes for winter riding and 'cross racing.
- Premium micro fibre with welded scuff guards
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset strap "D-ring" at mid-foot Rubber toe cap.
- Easton® EC70 unidirectional carbon fibre
- High traction lugged outsole Mid-foot scuff guard Accommodates steel toe spikes.
- Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment.
- 345 grams (Size 42)