Giro Havik 2 Full Lens Cycling Glasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pure sport performance eyewear for athletes who refuse to compromiseFeatures a deep section 7-base l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Pure sport performance eyewear for athletes who refuse to compromise
- Features a deep section 7-base lens offering greater coverage, wide-open-field-of-view and exceptionally clear vision
- Soft rubber nose pad and sleek temple tips position Havik perfectly on your face, and deliver an amazing fit for true all day comfort
- Rislan frame provides incredible strength, whilst remaining ultra-lightweight
- Super Fit Engineering ensures the glasses practicallydisappear when you put them on: sunglasses that look, fit, and feel like a part of you
- Designed to give you the ultimate in helmet compatibility, the fit between helmet and eyewear is optimised so that it is comfortable, stable and does not compromise concentration or vision, whilst preventing interference with helmet straps and fit systems
- Wind Tunnel technology helps keep your lens clear from fogging by increasing and channelling airflow directly behind the lens
- Zeiss Certified True Sight lensesdeliver the ultimate in optical performance eliminating visual distortion in every plane: each lens undergoes a 24-point inspection for optical quality and is then engraved with the unique authenticating Z
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.