Giro Monza Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Monza helmet is a good looking, well vented and comfortable road bike helmet. Designed with... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Giro Monza helmet is a good looking, well vented and comfortable road bike helmet. Designed with a RokLoc rear adjuster, the Giro Monza will fit to the shape of your head, giving a stylish appearance.
The Giro Monza is available in five colours and weighs in at just 256 grams, so it's one less thing for you to worry about when you are out on the road. A fantastic road helmet which is light, well ventilated and comfortable.
What do we think?
The removable padding is great. It's well ventilated too, with lots of cut outs. There isn't a peak, but to me that's always a good thing. James
This is an infinitely adjustable helmet that fits incredibly well. It's reasonably light and fairly aerodynamic. There are three sizes to choose from, meaning you'll get a more accurate fit. - Al
Looks good and performs well - keeps your head nice and cool. - Sal
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.