Giro Revolver Snowboard Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Revolver is the perfect park and pipe lid, a low profile, durable, hard shell with just the righ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- The Revolver is the perfect park and pipe lid, a low profile, durable, hard shell with just the right amount of brim and style
- Features like an Interior Goggle Channel which makes room for your strap, and the Stack Vent that helps keep your goggles fog-free, give you all the options you need to dial in your set up
- Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out helping you feel fresh all day
- The Stack Vent aligned in the middle of the helmet with the centre vent of your goggle helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration
- The interior subliner allows you to customise your pads or pull them out completely to work with your goggles and beanie for the ultimate in rider tuned fit
- A removable pad at the base of the helmet conceals a deep channel that allows more room for your goggle strap if you want to run it inside your helmet. This translates to maximum comfort and insures your helmet maintains a low profile
- Compatible with Skullcandy TuneUps
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.