Giro Savix HV+ Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information FAST FIT AND STYLE FOR THE OPEN ROADThe Savix HV+ road shoe offers the comfort you’d expect from Gi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
FAST FIT AND STYLE FOR THE OPEN ROAD
The Savix HV+ road shoe offers the comfort you’d expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can quickly get in your shoes and get on the road. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe. The universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference.
• Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower strap
• High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
• High-volume fit
• Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt)
• Die-cut EVA insoles
• 320 grams (size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giro Savix HV+ Road Cycling Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought these in he sale and have worn them a few times now and have to say they are comfy and seem well made. The boa works fine and seems to fit my foot better than my old shoes that had just straps.
Bought these in he sale and have worn them a few times now and have to say they are comfy and seem well made. The boa works fine and seems to fit my foot better than my old shoes that had just straps.Close review