Giro Siv Road Cycling Mitts / Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Short finger gloves See the latest products
New in Short finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information At first glance, the Siv is a throwback to a time when gloves were truly simple. But under the hood ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Palm: Super Fit Engineered Three-Panel Design, Microfiber Palm, Sonic-Welded Pull Tab - 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Upper: Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, Breathable Mesh, Highly Absorbent Microfiber Wiping Surface, Low-Profile Velcro Closure -93% Polyester, 7% Cotton
- Padding: Optimized EVA Padding - 100% Rubber
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.