Giro Terradura Womens Mountain Bike Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Features SOLID FOOTING UP AND DOWN THE MOUNTAIN The Terradura™ blends walk ability, durability and p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SOLID FOOTING UP AND DOWN THE MOUNTAIN
The Terradura™ blends walk ability, durability and pedalling stiffness for a more versatile version of a race-inspired shoe. A robust Vibram® lug outsole grips pedals and various surfaces-mud, logs, rocks-with equal dexterity. The supple microfiber upper is tailored for a woman's foot and features a micro-ratcheting buckle and two-strap closure system that adjusts quickly and easily to tune the fit. A reinforced toe box gives impact protection where and when it's needed most.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber; Strong and secure MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset strap "D-ring" at mid-foot; Rubber toe cap
- Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone; Full Vibram® high-traction lugged outsole; Flexible forefoot for walking
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support; Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- 410 grams (size 39)