Giro Terraduro SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MBR Editors Choice Award 2019Powerful Pedalling With Confident HikingThe Terraduro was created to na... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Upper: High-quality, breathable Evofibre microfibre, Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle and N-2 strap (replaceable), Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot, Rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Moulded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone, Updated Vibram high-traction lugged outsole, Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Footbed: Moulded EVA footbed withmedium arch support
- Weight: 420 grams (size 42.5)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Giro Terraduro SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These shoes are fairly comfortable and feel good. They feel like they’ll achieve what I want which is a shoe that will pedal well and will give good grip when you are forced off the bike by the terrain
These shoes are fairly comfortable and feel good. They feel like they’ll achieve what I want which is a shoe that will pedal well and will give good grip when you are forced off the bike by the terrainClose review