Giro Verona MIPS Womens MTB Helmet 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giro Verona™ MIPS helmet combines sleek design and lightweight construction with a women’s speci... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Giro Verona™ MIPS helmet combines sleek design and lightweight construction with a women’s specific fit and features that ride like the breeze, on the road or off.
Fit and Feeling Good
The women’s Verona™ MIPS helmet combines sleek design and lightweight construction with fit and features that ride like the breeze, on the road or off.
Made in a single, Universal Fit™ size with our convenient Acu Dial™ system, it adjusts easily and quickly with the turn of a dial so you can tune it in just right. A range of colours lets you choose exactly how your on-bike style comes together.
Part of our Women’s Series collection. Giro Verona MIPS helmet options are equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. We believe that MIPS can give you more protection in certain impacts, and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation or style.
- Full coverage shell; Snap fit visor with reinforced anchor points; Reflective rear decal; Women’s Series
- Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Acu Dial™
- Ventilation: 22 vents
All Giro cycling helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that bike helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.