GoPro 3D Hero System Housing - Case ONLY
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Camera Spares See the latest products
New in Camera Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The GoPro 3D Hero System allows you to combine two 1080p HD HERO cameras into a single housing to re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The GoPro 3D Hero System allows you to combine two 1080p HD HERO cameras into a single housing to record 3D video and photos while simultaneously recording in 2D. A synchronization cable plugs into the rear HERO Port on both cameras to join them together, enabling both cameras to record video and photos in perfect synchronisation. This is a requirement for professional quality 3D and is available only from GoPro.
The included 3D editing software-GoPro Cineform Studio-makes it easy to convert your 3D HERO System footage into viewable 3D files you can watch on your computer, online at sites like YouTube, and on your 2D or 3DTV at home.
Includes 3D Waterproof Housing, 3D Waterproof Door + Skeleton Door, 3D Hero Sync Cable, 3D Anaglyph Glasses (3 pairs), Helmet Front Mount, 2 Flat + 2 Curved Adhesive Mounts, Assorted Mounting Hardware and free GoPro CineForm Studio software.
A firmware upgrade is required for your 1080p HD Hero cameras. Cameras not included. The 3D HERO system is not compatible with the HD HERO 960 or standard definition cameras.