GoPro The Tool (Thumb Screw Wrench + Bottle Opener)
- ShowProduct Information The Tool makes it easy to tighten your GoPro thumb screws to prevent the camera from shifting during... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Tool makes it easy to tighten your GoPro thumb screws to prevent the camera from shifting during high-speed, high-vibration activities. Whether you're headed surfing, skydiving or off-road racing, The Tool delivers the extra torque you need to get your thumb screws tighter than you can by hand. It's perfect when mounting the camera using multiple extension arms, or adjusting thumb screws in cold conditions with numb fingers. Added bonus: The Tool doubles as a bottle opener, so you can use it to crack a cold one back in the parking lot.
- Tighten your GoPro thumb screws more securely than by hand
- Prevents the camera from tilting up or down during high-speed, high-vibration activities
- Ideal for achieving stability while mounting the camera with multiple extension arms
- Easily adjust thumb screws in cold conditions despite numb fingers
- Doubles as a bottle opener for après-adventure good times
- Can be attached to your keychain or gear for quick access.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.