Goodr Franks Llama Land Ditty - The OG Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're haulin' ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
"Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru In llama-land there's a one-man band"... that one man band is Sinatra after he drank 9oz of cobra venom and ran Machu Picchu self-supported. We made these blue shades to honour old blue eyes.
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL FUN.
- No Slip - We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce - Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- No Leopards - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.