Goodr WOD (Walruses of the Desert) - The BFG Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information BFGs: BEAST F*CK!NG GOODRS With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these bab... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
BFGs: BEAST F*CK!NG GOODRS
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit runners with larger melons.
Are there Walruses in the Desert? We actually aren't sure. But with these camo print sun blockers, we promise you'll be stylishly protected from any Walrus ambushes.
BIGGER FRAMES, BETTER COVERAGE.
- No Slip - A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you beasts with gargantuan craniums the size of sputnik.
- No Bounce - Lighter and more durable frame material that eliminates bouncing even with a bigger frame.
- All Polarised -Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Reflective Lenses - Mirrored lenses to obscure the sinister look in your eyes without losing the ability to clearly see obstacles in bright light.
- No Demogorgans - 100% Guarantee against Demogorgon attacks. *Guarantee not applicable for any gainz taking place in the Upside Down.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.