Gore C3 Urban Long Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information The understated design on this long finger glove is meant to provide unobstructed movement when you'... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Gore Gloves Sizing
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Preshaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Box and roll finger tip construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
- Cut palm is preshaped and low bulk to give you a comfortable bar feel
- Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Reflective logo
There are currently no customer reviews
Gore Gloves Sizing
Gore Size Chart
Use the Gore size chart to find the best fit for you.
Gloves Size Chart
|SIZE||6 (S)||7 (M)||8 (L)||9 (XL)||10 (XXL)||11 (XXXL)|
|MEN - HAND||CM||19.8–21||21–22.2||22.2–23.4||23.4–24.6||24.6–25.8||25.8–27.0|
|SIZE||5 (XS)||6 (S)||7 (M)||8 (L)|
|WOMEN - HAND||CM||17–18.2||18.2–19.4||19.4–20.6||20.6–21.8|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.