Gore M Thermo Mid Socks SS18
- ShowProduct Information For chilly days, this versatile sock will aid in keeping your feet warm, while working to move sweat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Gore Socks Sizing
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High insulation level
- Comfort mapping construction uses specific placement of fabric for ultimate comfort
- Toe and heal protection
- Achille's tendon protection channel
- Designed for optimal comfort with less seams
- Grip band around midfoot to keep sock in place
- Wool material construction for warmth and durability
- Highly moisture wicking technology
- Sock height from ankle: 16 cm // 6.3 inches
There are currently no customer reviews
Gore Socks Sizing
Gore Size Chart
Use the Gore size chart to find the best fit for you.
Socks Size Chart
|MEN||EU / ASIA||35–37||38–40||41–43||44–46|
|WOMEN||EU / ASIA||34-36||37-39||40-42|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.