Grayl Ultralight Purifier Cartridge
- ShowProduct Information Purify Water. Anywhere. Our replaceable Purifier Cartridge is suitable for the rigors of global tra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Purify Water. Anywhere. Our replaceable Purifier Cartridge is suitable for the rigors of global travel, outdoor adventure, and emergency use. Full-spectrum purification (+filtration) provides ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Virus protection. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
- Bacteria & protozoa protection. Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Shelf life. Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan. Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Effective against viruses: 99.999%
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 2.7" (6.7 cm) W
- Compatibility: Ultralight, Quest and Legend
- Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 litres/minute
- Lifespan: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.