Green Oil Bicycle Brush
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cleaning brushes See the latest products
New in Cleaning brushes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Simply the finest bicycle brush you'll ever own and it's great for the environment. The Green Oil Bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Simply the finest bicycle brush you'll ever own and it's great for the environment. The Green Oil Bicycle brush is a cycling industry first and has no petrochemical based plastics at all in its construction. Instead it uses carefully selected plant based bristles and a Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wooden handle which means for every tree cut, another is planted in its place.
The Bicycle Brush is specifically made from the rubber tree, which has a natural five-year cycle. The bristles are strong enough for chain and sprocket cleaning, yet soft enough for the bicycle frame, and carbon fibre. It also has ultra long bristles for hard to reach areas, and for getting deep between those sprocket cogs. This replaces the need for a claw brush, frame brush and tooth brush, with one brush. Simon at green Oil has even ensured that the print used on the brush is eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.