Green Oil On Tour Bike Lube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bike lubricants See the latest products
New in Bike lubricants
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Your any weather wet lube :PenetratesLubricatesProtectsPrevents rustMini bottle for touringPocket an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Prevents rust
- Mini bottle for touring
- Pocket and saddle bag sized!
- Ensure your bike is secure
- Preferably clean the chain first, and dry. (A wipe down with a rag is better than nothing)
- Work out how many times you need to spin the cranks for one chain circulation - Slowly turn the cranks backwards, watching a single chain link go all the way around.
- Apply Green Oil to the top part of the bottom half of the chain (if that doesn't make sense, hopefully the diagram below does!). Apply to one length of the chain. Apply to the 'rollers', the cylinders on the chain.
- Carefully spin the cranks a few times.
- Wipe off excess from the outside of the chain with a rag. Its most important to have lube between the links of the chain, rather than on the outside.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.