GripGrab Windster Hi-Viz Winter Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Windster Hi-Vis is a comfortable all-round winter cycling glove combining warmth, flexibility an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Windster Hi-Vis is a comfortable all-round winter cycling glove combining warmth, flexibility and style. Its breathable, water-resistant and insulating properties make it an excellent glove for moist and cold conditions.
The Windster Hi-Vis provides a unique fit and feel, due to a box finger construction with the stitching on the outside of the fingers.
The palm is made from an artificial suede material, which is durable, yet soft and even water-resistant.
On the inside a comfortable lining will grant insulation along with a cozy feeling, and the knitted cuff completes the overall look and feel of this functional glove.
The Hi-Vis design increases your visibility and safety when riding in low light conditions and will make you been seen better, for example when indicating in traffic
- Comfort zone 0 °C ~ 10 °C
- Wind- and water resistant
- Breathable materials
- DoctorGel™ 4 mm padding
- Silicone grip
- Reflective graphics
- Touch screen compatibility
- Sweat wiper
- Knitted cuff
- 55% Polyester
- 45% Polyamide