Guee SOL 300E Head Light
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: SOL300e is Guee's elite technical performance light. It offers multiple operating fun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- SOL300e is Guee's elite technical performance light. It offers multiple operating functions within an elegant aluminum housing.
- 360 degree horizontally adjustable tool free bracket allows to attachment and detachment.
- As a Green product, it comes with a built-in rechargeable battery charged via USB.
- Compatible with the GUEE smart mount solutions.
- Dayflash mode for 450 lumen output increasing the visibility in day time.
- Material : Aluminum CNC Machined
- Modes : Standard/ High/ Low/ Flash/Dayflash
- Light source : CREE LED
- Lumen: 300lm/ 450 lm (in dayflash mode)
- Battery : Li-Poly rechargeable battery 1200 mAh
- Charge : Micro USB supply 5V Charge time (approx) : 3.3 hours Burn time (approx) : 4hrs (standard)/ 2hrs (high)/ 6hrs (low)/ 24hrs (flash)/ 10hrs (dayflash)
- Mount size : Ø22.2~35mm
- Water Resistant : YES/ IPX5
- Color : Black
- Size (L x W x H) : 70 x 28 x 28mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.