Guee Sol 800+ Front Light
- ShowProduct Information LED headlight has a CNC-machined body designed with GUEE exclusive cooling technology for durability... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
LED headlight has a CNC-machined body designed with GUEE exclusive cooling technology for durability and extended running time. A clever built-in smart ambient sensor (SAS) enables variable high lumen output of 800, 400 or 250 lumen output depending on the ambient present and riding conditions. The high capacity battery is self-contained and can be recharged via Micro-USB.
The wide beam illumination and an adjustable tool-free bracket, which can also be used as a mount for all GoPro camera and other compatible systems, makes SOL800+ a great solution for touring or adventure riders!
- Wide beam optical design with 800/400/250 lumen output for different riding environments.
- Built-in auto light sensor (Smart Ambient Sensor) for auto-brightness control.
- Self-contained Li-Poly battery can be recharged via Micro-USB.
- Aluminium CNC machined housing with cooling technology, enhance product durability.
- Adjustable tool-free bracket allows easy attachment and detachment.
- The bracket can be used to mount all GoPro camera, and other compatible systems. Use with GUEE cradle head adapter (optional) for Sony action camera.
- Modes: Auto & Manual (Standard 400lm/ High 800lm/ Low 250lm/ Flash 250lm/ Dayflash 1200lm)
- LED: CREE Hi-Power LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Polymer rechargeable battery 2600mAh
- Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
- Charge time (approx): 6 hours
- Run time in manual mode (approx):
- 4hrs (standard) / 2hrs (high) / 6hrs (low) / 24hrs (flash) / 10hrs (dayflash)
- Mount size: ø 22.2 – 31.8mm
- SOL800+ LED head light *1
- Bracket *1
- Size adjusting rubber *1
- USB charge cord *1
- User manual *1
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.