Guee i-Mount - Garmin
- ShowProduct Information Keep your handlebar neat and clutter-free with the i-Mount, an interchangeable mounting system allow... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Integrates various devices (computer, head light, camera mount) into one bracket, gives clutter free handle bar.
- Interchangeable computer holder for different computer system.
- Universal under bracket design allows to mount sports camera (ex. Gopro/ Sony/ Garmin) or GUEE head light. (SOL300+/SOL300/ SOL200+ only)
- Material:Aluminum CNC Machined
- Mount size : Ø 31.8mm
- Color : Black
- Size (L x W x H) : 83.5 x 47 x 35 mm
- Weight : 144g w/o bracket
Guee i-Mount - Garmin Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Looked at several others but the Guee mount combines Garmin and go pro style attachment which I use for a light. Used it on a 160K audax no problems, very little vibration. Solid construction and very well thought through design. Would certainly recommend to others.
Looked at several others but the Guee mount combines Garmin and go pro style attachment which I use for a light. Used it on a 160K audax no problems, very little vibration. Solid construction and very well thought through design. Would certainly recommend to others.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.