Gusset DHS 10 Speed Chain
- ShowProduct Information Gusset DHS chainGeared DH/BSX superstrong derailleur chains.The last thing you want to when you stam... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chains Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionGusset DHS chain
- Geared DH/BSX superstrong derailleur chains.
- The last thing you want to when you stamp hard on the
- pedals (or whack a log) is the chain to give-up. The DHS offers 20% more strength than a standard derailleur chain.
- The bottom part of the outer chain plate is chamfered in much the same way as a normal geared chain (allowing regular gear shift pick-up), however, the upper part of the chain plate is bigger than normal. The bigger surface area plate increases the tensile strength and strike endurance of the chain. Special heat treatment after riveting increases the pin’s integrity with the plates, making the chain stronger.
- Self-lubricating system.
- From 320g (116L)
- 10spd - Chrome or Ti Nitrate Gold finish.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.