Gusset Mix n Match Headsets
- ShowProduct Information Gusset Mix n Match HeadsetsOnce upon a time in a land far far away there lived a wise old Blacksmith... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionGusset Mix n Match Headsets
- Unfortunately for many of us this story isn’t true and just like a great myth having easy standard sizes for headsets seems to have been exploded. Having to buy 2 headsets and to make their own custom combo has become an expensive solution for many mortals recently.
- Fear not though ! Gusset have a NEW range of 7 separate lowers and 3 separate uppers which are ready to fend-off over 30 of the combinations of head tube and fork sizes that frame/bike makers are likely to throw at you.
- R-series headsets are the perfect choice for those looking for a top quality precision headset with lightweight CNC alloy cups, premium grade bearings and fine tuning technical features that are not included on most other headsets.
- Gusset R- series headsets are great headsets in their own right, are very competitively priced and are available in combinations that are bound to be useful.
- Precision CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups.
- WOOdman custom cartridge bearings (with almost double the bearing fill and durability of std. cartridge bearings)
- HA Plate micro-adjust top-cap shims (As not all frames are created equal, this allows fine tuning of the height gap over the headtube.)
- SGC Steel ring reinforced split crown race (for easy installation with deformation).
- 1.5 lowers include 11/8 adaptor crowns (as not everyone runs 1.5 or Taper forks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.