Gusset Pigmy Crank Axle
- ShowProduct Information Pigmy standard axle and OKR bolts;20mm machined 48T fine spline Cr-Mo axleAvailable in 3 lengths to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionPigmy standard axle and OKR bolts;
- 20mm machined 48T fine spline Cr-Mo axle
- Available in 3 lengths to offer optimised chainline for rear hub spacing; 145mm (BMX Std.) or 153mm (MTB std.) or 165mm (MTB Extra wide DH)
- Suitable for general MTB and BMX use.
- Compatible with Pigmy or Pigmy R-series arms.
- Supplied with Pigmy OKR bolts and caps. Not rocket Science, but, the exclusive Gusset OKR bolts are long enough to pass beyond the spline body of the crank boss, thus enabling the installer to ‘start’ the bolt into the BB axle to actually USE the bolts to pull the cranks onto the axle. Similarly, TOTAL crank extraction is equally easy. Note: OKR caps are Left hand thread to avoid caps unscrewing during crank extraction.
- 145mm 320g
- 153mm 332g
- 165mm 410g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.