HT Components AE01 Alloy Flat Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The HT AE01 alloy flat pedals are great for downhill, freeride and trail riding. Made from aluminium... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The HT AE01 alloy flat pedals are great for downhill, freeride and trail riding. Made from aluminium alloy they are strong and stiff. 20 replaceable pins give you plenty of grip - needed when the trail gets loud.
A large platform gives you plenty of stability while you’re cranking. At 358g they’re pretty light and very, very thin. At just 11mm thick they’re one of the thinnest pedals on the market. You’re less likely to hit rocks and debris as you carve. And, the pedals are less likely to roll beneath your feet as they’re positioned closer to the axle.
Weight - 385g
Body material: aluminium extruded / CNC machined
Size: 102 x 96 x 11mm
Axle: CNC machined Cro-Mo
Bearings: Dual DU bushing + one patent sealed bearing
Pins: 20 replaceable grip pins
- Titanium axle upgrade available aftermarket or pre-built upon request. 315g