HT Components X1 DH/ Enduro race pedals Cr-Mo Axles
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The HT X1 is a clipless pedal purpose built for downhill and enduro racing. Developed with Arron Gwi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The HT X1 is a clipless pedal purpose built for downhill and enduro racing. Developed with Arron Gwin (one of the fastest World Cup DH racers) won won his first race of 2015 on HT’s, you know you’re getting the best.
Pehaps the key feature of the HT X1 has to be the range of adjustable spring tension. You simply get much more than any other clipless MTB pedal. These are a great choice is staying clipped in is a problem with other pedals.
5 removable grub screws help to keep your foot in place giving you great support as you smash down technical terrain. Each pedal spins on 3 cartridge bearings and 1 DU bushing which is impressively smooth.
The HT X1 pedals clear mud well so clipping in is never a problem. The pedals are CNC machined aluminium and definitely look the part.
X1 DH/ Enduro race pedals Cr-Mo axles :
HT X1 are completely new downhill pedals, designed and tested with multiple world champion Aaron Gwin.
The X1 features a strong CNC machined aluminium platform with Cr-moly steel axle which glides on 3 sealed bearings and 1 DU bushing.
Fully adjustable, and customiseable the X1 is a World cup race winning pedal from the box.
Technical Specifications :
Material: CNC machined aluminium
Axle: Cr-moly steel
Bearings:3 sealed bearings and 1 DU bushing
5 exchangeable pins for each side
Platform size: 83.5 X 92.5 X 16.7mm
Cleat retention adjuster
- Titanium upgrade axle available aftermarket, or pre-built into the X1T.