HT Components X2T MTB Pedals With Titanium Axles
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘A very convincing alternative clip pedal’ Featuring lightweight tita... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘A very convincing alternative clip pedal’
Featuring lightweight titanium axles and a low profile platform the HT Components X2 is a superb clipless MTB pedal for aggressive riders and downhill racers who are looking for a winning edge.
The titanium axle glides on three sealed bearing and one DU bushing for long lasting performance. The CNC machined aluminium platform offers excellent support with removable pins for added grip when clipping in on the trail.
Designed and tested by multiple World Cup Dh champion Aaron Gwin you can be sure of the X2s winning pedigree.
- Size: 85 X 94 X 14mm
- Weight: (pair) 408g
- Body material: CNC machined aluminium
- Axle: Titanium
- Pedal bearings: New Evo+ system
- Cleat system: X1/X1F
- Pins: 5 exchangeable pins for each side
- Colour: Black