Halo Aerotrack 700c Rear Road Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Aerotrack 700c WheelsUsing the outstanding Halo (120mm width) track hubs and built using 32 plain 14... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Using the outstanding Halo (120mm width) track hubs and built using 32 plain 14 gauge spokes combined with the Halo Aerotrack Mid size Aero road rim.
- Light and strong with an attractive mid size 27mm Aero section.
- Front - 900g
- Rear - 956g
- Featuring Halo's ever popular Aerotrack 700c rims laced to the Fix-G HG-splined fixed hub.
- Innovation meets reliability in the form of these 700c, 120mm spaced rear wheels.
- Available in White powder coated, Silver or Black, with Fix-G/Freewheel or Fix-G/Fixed hub options.
- A splined hub body (with cogs that slide on) and an independent lock-ring that never has to handle rotational forces from the drive.
- The Halo Fix-G hub features a fixed HG spline, machined as part of the alloy main hub body*, with a conventional internal thread for a standard HG type lock-ring (with easy tool fittings). Options available for the left hand side include conventional fixed or freewheel threads.
- Easy and secure fixing & servicing.
- Adjustable chain-line.
- Twin cog option (can run 2 cogs together.)
- Accepts from 12T + cogs (for compact gearing).
- No need for chain-whip tools.
- Hi-polish custom CNC machined hub shell,
- HG type fixed spline.
- Japanese sealed bearings.
- Hollow M10 Cr-Mo axle.
- 120mm spacing.
- 22mm "Large cone-faces" to avoid damage to frame.
- includes cog spacers and alloy lock-ring.
- Front Axle Thread 9x1.
- Rear Axle Thread 10x1.
- Laser logo. 32H, 36H or 48H
- HG Fixed/Fixed or HG Fixed/Freewheel types.
- Our hubs must only be used with ISO standard 1.29" x 24TPi L/H fixed cog lock-rings.
- Do NOT USE French (1.32" x 24TPi) or Italian (33 x 1mm) standard lock-rings.
- The larger diameter French and Italian lock-rings may appear to work but will strip the threads from the ISO hub.
- For correct fixed use, the fixed sprocket should NEVER move on the hub when pedal force is applied in both directions. If the sprocket moves, then something is wrong and continued use with a fixedsprocket that moves will result in damage to the hub.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.