Halo Aerowarrior 700c 29 inch Hardcore Aero Road Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (Road) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (Road)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aerowarrior Rim 700c700c HD aero rim, perfect for those who want something a bit wider and stronger ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Aerowarrior can also be used as a 700c trekking rim, or XC 29er with disc brakes.
- Double wall, deep aero profile with all-over anodised colour (non machined braking surface).
- Aerowarrior rims are suitable for disc or hub brake systems ONLY.
- Anodised colours can also accept 'occasional light use' with caliper rim brakes if required but anodising and lazer logo will become soiled with any rim brake use. DO NOT use V-brakes or Cantilever brakes on these rims.
- Non Disc wheels - Front, 80 to 100Kgs. Rear, 100 to 135Kgs
- Disc brake wheels - Front and Rear, 100 to 135Kgs
- Drillings 32H, 36H or 48H
- ERD 590mm
- Colour Black, Silver, Red, Blue or Purple anodised, White or Pink powder coated
- Dimensions Width 24mm, Height 25.5mm
- Weight 545g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.