Caliber RD 700c Road Wheels
- Using the Halo Spin Master 6D Road Disc hubs these Aluminium rim disc brake compatible wheelsets allow a performance upgrade to almost any road bike at a bargain price.
- These ultra-modern clincher wheels offer a "future proof" option for those who are thinking of going to Disc brakes one day, but who may not be quite ready to make the leap just yet.
- With their CNC brakewall rims, these wheels can be run on caliper brakes or IS Discs - keeping all the options open.
- Built using our 6D Road Disc Hubs these wheels will fit QR frames with either a 130mm or 135mm OLD, using standard 130mm road cranksets with a chainline of around 45mm.
- An optional adaptor HUHARDRBA5 is available to allow SRAM and other cranks using the wider MTB spaced 135mm chainline of 47.5mm
Note: Colour on brake surface will wear with brake pad contact.
- Rims 38mm deep Aero section, Smooth sleeved joint system.
- Hubs Sealed bearing with CNC 24H straight pull flanges
- Freehub 30 click, reversed 6-pawl with twin tips (12 point simultaneous engagement)
- Freehub Body 7075 alloy with new Shimano 11spd, or Campy 11spd spline
- Nipples CNC 7075 alloy - red anodised, exposed (traditional) type
- Colour Stealth Black all over anodised with Black laser graphics
- Weight Front 837g, Rear 968g - Pair: 1,805g