When you have such a world reknowned rider as Matt Priest involved in this project you can be sure that the product will be something special. Matt was Ride UK Magazine's 2011, 2012 and 2014 UK Trails Rider of the Year and also part of the winning Stay Strong team on the 2012 Ride to Glory tour.
Here's what Matt said about his Halo wheels in his 12 page interview in Ride UK Magazine's November 2012 issue (he also got the cover shot):
"I really wanted everything to be right, it's my own quality control because I wouldn't put my name to anything that I wasn't totally into. The wheels have turned out sick and it's amazing to have a product that you're proud of, I mean I would go and buy the wheels anyway because they're so good".
Pro level wheels.
- 32mm wide box section 6000 series alloy 36H rims with welded joints.
- Stealth laser-etched graphics.
- Double butted spokes.
Rear hub options:
- Halo MXR Supa Drive (120 point triple wedge pawl system)
Rear MXR Supa Drive hub axle options:
- Black, Red, Blue, Silver: 14mm axles.
- Black: 3/8" Female Axles.
Factory built wheel colour options:
- Black: Black rim, Black spokes, Black hub, Black nipples.
- Red: Red rim, Black spokes, Red hub, Black nipples.
- Blue: Blue rim, Black spokes, Blue hub, Black nipples.
- Silver: Silver rim, Black spokes, Silver hub, Black nipples.
- Rear: MXR Supa Drive 1000g (1020g incl nuts).