The Spin Doctor 6D is a lightweight all-purpose MTB rear hub, featuring smooth sealed cartridge bearings and supplied with the most commonly used axle end caps.
The ultra-dependable drive system of this hub uses 6 independently sprung, double tipped, reversed pawls; giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 click cro-mo drive ring.
Available with Shimano HG (Alloy or Cr-Mo) or Sram XD freehubs.
Cassettes spares for this hub can be found here.
- Material Forged and CNC machined aluminium
- Drillings 32h, 36h or 48h
- Bearings 6902 cartridge bearings
- Axle QR and 142 x 12mm thru-axle end cones included
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Ratchet Halo 6 drive system
- Freehub Body Shimano (alloy or cro-mo) Sram XD (alloy only)
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) 58mm
- spoke hole size (diameter) 2.5mm (standard)
- Centre to Flange Left: 34mm, Right: 18mm
- OLD 135mm
- Model Ref SD6D
- Colour Black, Red, Blue, Polished or White.
- Weight 293g (alloy f/hub) 337g (cro-mo f/hub)