Halo Spin Doctor Axle Converters
- ShowProduct Information Some riders need to fit Spin Doctor hubs to frames or forks with 14mm dropoutsTo convert an existing... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Some riders need to fit Spin Doctor hubs to frames or forks with 14mm dropouts
- To convert an existing Halo Spin Doctor Disc hub into a BMX type nutted hub; simply remove the Alloy QR ends from your Spin Doctor Front Disc hub and fit these CNC machined Cro-Mo stub axles
- Complete with steel nuts and washers**Note: for HUHASDA4 Wide Boy 15 or 20mm thru axle hubs, HUHASDAQ 9mm QR Axle Conversion must be purchased for use.**
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.