Hamax Rain Poncho
- ShowProduct Information Rain ponchoThe poncho fits around the child bike seat and has a large opening with a hood that has s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Childseat Spares Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The poncho fits around the child bike seat and has a large opening with a hood that has space for a helmet.
- The rain poncho will keep out water and wind, ensuring that the child stays dry.
- The rain poncho is made from a technical material that is breathable, as well as waterproof and windproof.
- It has a convenient chest pocket and by folding the poncho in at the pocket, it will serve as a storage bag when the poncho is not in use.
Hamax Rain Poncho Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
a cover like any other but disappointed in quality looks like it would tear very fragile and does not look waterproof like it says looks like it would wear out very soon and would have to buy again from somewhere else
a cover like any other but disappointed in quality looks like it would tear very fragile and does not look waterproof like it says looks like it would wear out very soon and would have to buy again from somewhere elseClose review
Childseat Spares Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.