Hamax Siesta Rear Pannier Rack Mount Childseat
- ShowProduct Information Excellent springing that protects the child’s spineThe Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket give... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Reclining Childseats Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Adjustable resting/sleeping position (20°)
- Lockable bracket
- Ergonomic sitting position
- 3-point safety harness with extra chest bracket in order to secure the child in the seat in a safe and practical manner
- The belt buckles cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safe and simple to fit
- May be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- For children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and leg rest
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- A suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area
- Approved: TÜV/GS EN14344 Approved
- Dimensions: 48x39x71 cm/4.3 kg
- Material: Polypropylene (PP), UV stabilised material
There are currently no customer reviews
Reclining Childseats Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.