Haro Annex Expert 2016 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fly to the podium on the 2016 Haro Annex Expert BMX Race Bike. The Annex Expert features a 6061 allo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 6061 series alloy frame with 18.9" top tube
- 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- Expert 6.75" rise alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem
- 3-piece 170mm alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims
- Kenda Kompact 20x1-3/8" tires
- Velo Unibody seat with built-in alloy post
- Promax V-Brake and lever
The Haro Annex Expert 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Series Alloy with 18.9" TT
Fork: Full Crmo 1" Threadless
Headset: External 1"
Bars: Expert Alloy Bar 6.75" rise
Stem: Haro Mini Alloy front load stem 45mm ext
Front Brake: Caliper
Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brake
Brake Lever: Alloy
Cranks: 3pc Alloy race 155mm 36T Alloy
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro BB
Sprocket: 13T Freewheel
Rims: 28h Alloy Double Wall
Front Hub: 28h Alloy Shell, loose bearing
Rear Hub: 28h Alloy Shell, loose bearing
Tyres: Kenda Kompact 20 x 1 3/8" Front - Kenda Kompact 20 x 1 3/8" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy built in post
Pedals: Mini DX Alloy