Haynes The Bike Book 6th Edition
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Maintenance Books See the latest products
New in Maintenance Books
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Now in its 17th year of publication, The Bike Book continues to be a bestseller. Compiled by a new a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionNow in its 17th year of publication, The Bike Book continues to be a bestseller. Compiled by a new author, this sixth edition is a major update to include all new developments in the cycling world along with a thorough check and revision of all existing material. New photography together with a refreshed page design (the first redesign in the book's history) offer the reader a user-friendly and contemporary manual - but still with the clear step-by-step approach for which Haynes is famous.
- New Drivetrain chapter integrating all aspects of chains, gears, cranks and bottom brackets
- Expanded coverage of disc and hydraulic disc brakes
- Full suspension bikes - checking, adjustment and replacement of parts
- More in-depth coverage of suspension forks
- Headset replacement
- Wheel rim replacement
- BMX bikes - more coverage of brakes and cranks
- Troubleshooting - a guide to common problems with suggested causes and remedies
- Specifications - common tyre sizes, tightening torques, bottom bracket and headset standards