High5 Energy Source Plus with Caffeine - 1 x 2.2kg
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Powder energy drinks See the latest products
New in Powder energy drinks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Key Features: Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose Contains caffeine (60mg/Litre) Recom... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Contains caffeine (60mg/Litre)
- Recommended consumption up to 100g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Race proven in the World’s toughest competitions
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource Plus is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. EnergySource Plus is the same formulation as standard EnergySource, except that Plus contains caffeine (60mg/Litre).
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source Plus with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher at up to 100grams/ hour. The ingredients in EnergySource Plus help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Pro athletes choose EnergySource Plus when endurance racing.
The electrolyte levels in EnergySource Plus should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a High5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of EnergySource Plus to boost the electrolyte content further. Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.