High5 Energy Source Xtreme Citrus - 1 x 1.4kg
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Powder energy drinks See the latest products
New in Powder energy drinks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Key Features: Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose High caffeine content (300mg/Litre)... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- High caffeine content (300mg/Litre) plus magnesium
- For attention, concentration and increased reaction time
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Race proven
- Light tasting and refreshing
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource X’treme is a new generation sports drink with a high caffeine content. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 combined with key electrolytes, magnesium and caffeine (300mg / Litre). X’treme is intended as a one-time caffeine dose. Athletes use it for caffeine loading prior to or during a major race, towards the end of a long ride, before or during training for attention and concentration and to increase reaction time.
EnergySource X’treme is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. Excessive amounts of caffeine can lead to side effects like headache, dizziness and gastrointestinal distress. If you wish to use caffeine continuously throughout your training or event, then switch to EnergySource Plus, which has considerably lower caffeine content (60mg/L).
Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.