High5 Isotonic Powder Drink - 1 x 2.0kg
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Powder energy drinks See the latest products
New in Powder energy drinks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features Suitable for beginner to pro athlete Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Recommended consumption up to 90g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Race proven in the World’s toughest events
- Light tasting and refreshing
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
Isotonic is a new generation of sports drink. In hot conditions, when sweat rates are high, athletes often prefer a “weaker” mixed sports drink with a lower carbohydrate concentration, which they then consume in higher volumes. Isotonic is the same formulation as EnergySource, except that it has a reduced carbohydrate content when mixed as directed. The carbohydrate in Isotonic is 2:1 fructose (with electrolytes).
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Isotonic with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher at up to 90grams/ hour. The ingredients in Isotonic help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Leading event organisers and Pro athletes choose Isotonic for hot sweaty conditions.