HipLok DC D Lock Hardened Steel + 5mm x 0.9M Cable + Cable Holder Silver Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information Silver Sold Secure Rated Securing your bike should be painless. The Hiplok DXC D-lock is very porta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Silver Sold Secure Rated
Securing your bike should be painless. The Hiplok DXC D-lock is very portable and Silver Sold secure for use in medium to high crime areas
The Hiplok DC uses an innovative integrated D lock clip system that can easily fix on bags, belt straps or in your back pocket. You don’t have to wear a backpack or fix the lock to your frame as you ride.
A hardened steel core along with a metre long steel cable (that clips in neatly) offer full protection for your frame and wheels.
Hiplok’s DC is Silver Secure rated meaning it can withstand the tough attacks and is also insurer friendly.
- DESCRIPTION: High security wearable D / U-lock and cable duo.
- FEATURES: Integrated clips fit belts, bags, pockets. Accessory cable clips into D. Reflective strip.
- WEIGHT: DXC 1350 grams. DC 1150 grams.
- SECURITY LEVEL: Sold Secure Gold (DXC). Sold Secure Silver (DC).
- SPECIFICATION: Hardened steel shackle 14mm (DXC) / 13mm (DC). 1m steel accessory cable.
- LOCKING SIZE: 15cm x 8.5cm internal area (DXC). 14cm x 7cm internal area (DC).
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.