HipLok HOMIE Stay At Home Chain Lock Gold Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information Gold Sold Secure Rated The Hiplok HOMIE Stay At Home Chain lock offers the best security for your b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Gold Sold Secure Rated
The Hiplok HOMIE Stay At Home Chain lock offers the best security for your bike collection. This long, practical and very strong chain lock is Gold Sold Secure rated so you can have peace of mind when you’re away from your beloved bikes.
A 150cm hardened steel chain gives you a variety of locking options and has a durable fabric sleeve to protect your paintwork from scratches.
The Hiplok HOMIE is built with a wall hook so it can be stored neatly when not in use.
- DESCRIPTION: Maximum security multi-bike chain lock.
- FEATURES: Durable sleeve for frame protection. Bespoke wall hook for easy storage.
- WEIGHT: 4600 grams.
- SECURITY LEVEL: High Risk | Gold Sold Secure Rating.
- SPECIFICATION: 12mm hardened steel shackle. 10mm hardened steel chain. Coded keys.
- LOCKING SIZE: 150cm locking diameter.
There are currently no customer reviews
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.