Hope Spider Crankset
- ShowProduct Information Ideally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use. Developed over many years the Hope crank has been ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionIdeally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use.
Developed over many years the Hope crank has been designed using the latest FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tools and extensive multi discipline field testing.
The cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface (pat pending) and incredibly versatile spline mounted spider/chainring system. Our expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems (See hope cranks compatibility chart)
Q Factor & Chainline
Several spindle length options available to accomodate most bikes (from XC to DH, including FAT bikes)
- Spiderless Retainer chainrings 26T to 36T
- Spider Single 104BCD and Double 64/104BCD (with provisional room for a bashguard on all spiders)
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversized axle
- Different axle length options available to accomodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34 tooth spiderless ring)
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.