Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 27.5" Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 wheels feature a conventional spoked Enduro-Trail rim with a 35mm internal ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 wheels feature a conventional spoked Enduro-Trail rim with a 35mm internal width designed to improve tyre contact area and traction, built on our tried and tested Pro 4 hubs. The 35mm internal rim width offers increased tyre contact area and traction.
These mountain bike wheels are ideal for the privateer Enduro or DH racer who wants a dependable wheelset to last.
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Fortus 35w rim built on our bullet proof Pro 4 Hubs
- Standard J-bend hub wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheel
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Black Sapim Race Stainless Steel double butted spokes built with Silver Brass nipples
- Front wheels supplied 15mm conversions only
- Boost front wheel option comes built with 110x15mm Boost specific hub
- Internal width: 35mm
- External width: 40mm
- Profile depth: 18.5mm
- Rim ERD: 567mm
- Recommended tyre width: 2.5” - 3.0”
- Spoke count: 32
- Rim only weight: 27.5” - 575g
- Wheelset weight: 2100g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.