Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 27.5" Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 wheels feature a conventional spoked Enduro-Trail rim with a 35mm internal ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 wheels feature a conventional spoked Enduro-Trail rim with a 35mm internal width designed to improve tyre contact area and traction, built on our tried and tested Pro 4 hubs. The 35mm internal rim width offers increased tyre contact area and traction.
These mountain bike wheels are ideal for the privateer Enduro or DH racer who wants a dependable wheelset to last.
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Fortus 35w rim built on our bullet proof Pro 4 Hubs
- Standard J-bend hub wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheel
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Black Sapim Race Stainless Steel double butted spokes built with Silver Brass nipples
- Front wheels supplied 15mm conversions only
- Boost front wheel option comes built with 110x15mm Boost specific hub
- Internal width: 35mm
- External width: 40mm
- Profile depth: 18.5mm
- Rim ERD: 567mm
- Recommended tyre width: 2.5” - 3.0”
- Spoke count: 32
- Rim only weight: 27.5” - 575g
- Wheelset weight: 2100g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hope Fortus 35 Pro 4 27.5" Front Wheel Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Out the box runs true smooth as you would expect from hope. Been out a few times no pings from the spokes. Definitely beautiful in orange. Time will tell if they last.
Out the box runs true smooth as you would expect from hope. Been out a few times no pings from the spokes. Definitely beautiful in orange. Time will tell if they last.Close review