Hope Pro 2 Evo Front Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The now proven range of Pro2 hubs have gone from strength to strength since they were launched. Coun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the bearing change comes a new axle. The old 15mm axle is now replaced with a 17mm version. This means total compatibility with Maxle and Maxle Lite (reg) 12mm bolt through. This hub features a one piece 7075 aluminium rotor body and pawl carrier. Four pawls engage into a twenty-four tooth steel ratchet which is fixed into the hub shell and is sealed with a frictionless, non contact labyrinth seal. The axle runs on five cartridge bearings. All Pro2 hubs are standard 6 bolt disc compatible.The hub shell is machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium.
The following types are available and can be interchanged with additional spacers/axles which are available separately: - Front QR - Front 9mm - Front 20mm - Front 15mm - Front Maverick fork - Rear QR - Rear 10mm Saint - Rear 12mm (135) - Rear 10mm Bolt in (135) - Syntace X12 142mm - The rear hub is also available in 12mm/150mm wide (note this is a new hub. Not a conversion) and also a trials / singlespeed
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Built and hand finished in UK
- Bearing type: Stainless. (61804, 1728, 61803, 61903)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Gold & Gunsmoke
- Hole Drilling: 28*, 32, 36 * not on 150/12mm
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (24t engagement)
- Weight: Front 185g (QR) Rear 285g (QR)
- Steel freehub bodies for the pro2 are available as an aftermarket part. They come complete with bearings, pawls, springs etc.