Hope Pro 2 Evo Front Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The now proven range of Pro2 hubs have gone from strength to strength since they were launched. Coun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe now proven range of Pro2 hubs have gone from strength to strength since they were launched. Countless tests,reviews and of course rider feedback have shown that the Pro2 is everything that we designed it to be.We have a couple of noticeable changes on the hubs now - first one is that they all now run stainless steel bearings throughout, bringing them inline with Pro3. These means longer life, smoother, free running and even more value for money.
With the bearing change comes a new axle. The old 15mm axle is now replaced with a 17mm version. This means total compatibility with Maxle and Maxle Lite (reg) 12mm bolt through. This hub features a one piece 7075 aluminium rotor body and pawl carrier. Four pawls engage into a twenty-four tooth steel ratchet which is fixed into the hub shell and is sealed with a frictionless, non contact labyrinth seal. The axle runs on five cartridge bearings. All Pro2 hubs are standard 6 bolt disc compatible.The hub shell is machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium.
The following types are available and can be interchanged with additional spacers/axles which are available separately: - Front QR - Front 9mm - Front 20mm - Front 15mm - Front Maverick fork - Rear QR - Rear 10mm Saint - Rear 12mm (135) - Rear 10mm Bolt in (135) - Syntace X12 142mm - The rear hub is also available in 12mm/150mm wide (note this is a new hub. Not a conversion) and also a trials / singlespeed
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Built and hand finished in UK
- Bearing type: Stainless. (61804, 1728, 61803, 61903)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Gold & Gunsmoke
- Hole Drilling: 28*, 32, 36 * not on 150/12mm
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (24t engagement)
- Weight: Front 185g (QR) Rear 285g (QR)
- Steel freehub bodies for the pro2 are available as an aftermarket part. They come complete with bearings, pawls, springs etc.