Hope Pro 2 Evo Rear Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The now proven range of Pro2 hubs have gone from strength to strength since they were launched. Coun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The following types are available and can be interchanged with additional spacers/axles which are available separately: - Front QR - Front 9mm - Front 20mm - Front 15mm - Front Maverick fork - Rear QR - Rear 10mm Saint - Rear 12mm (135) - Rear 10mm Bolt in (135) - Syntace X12 142mm - The rear hub is also available in 12mm/150mm wide (note this is a new hub. Not a conversion) and also a trials / singlespeed (see separate page)
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Built and hand finished in UK
- Bearing type: Stainless. (61804, 1728, 61803, 61903)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (24t engagement)
- Weight: 285g (QR)
Hope Pro 2 Evo Rear Hub Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Got this for a friend, I dropped it off in Germany last month. He's so impressed with it that he's just ordered the front hub to go with it.
Got this for a friend, I dropped it off in Germany last month. He's so impressed with it that he's just ordered the front hub to go with it.Close review