Hope Pro 4 Boost Front Hub
- ShowProduct Information Shares the same benchmark quality as our standard Pro 4 front hub but in a wider design to suit Boos... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Boost 110x15 compatable
- Sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings
- Hub shell machined from forged aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Larger diameter flanges, with no increase in weight
- Designed specifically for use with Boost 110x15 forks
- 28,32 and 36 hole drilling options available
- 6 colour options to choose from
- Standard 6 bolt rotor fitting
- Weight: 188g for 32h option
- Hub flanges are moved outboard 5mm compared to the standard 100m front hub to increase wheel stiffness
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.