Hope Pro 4 Front Hub
- ShowProduct Information Our hubs have proven their reputation for bullet proof quality time and time againKey FeaturesSealed... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Hub shell machined from forged aluminium billet
- Available to suit all axle sizes and types
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Larger diameter flanges, but no increase in weight
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Available in 24, 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Conversions available for QR, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm and Boost
- Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- Colour Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Weight QR - 187g, 9mm - 184g, 15mm - 181g, 20mm - 173g
Hope Pro 4 Front Hub Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent hub. I recommend it everyone. Shipping to Poland in 5 days which is very fast.
Excellent hub. I recommend it everyone. Shipping to Poland in 5 days which is very fast.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.