Hope RD40 Carbon RS4 6-Bolt Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/cyclo cross wheelset. (available separately as fr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/cyclo cross wheelset. (available separately as front and rear)
- Wheels hand built from start to finish in Barnoldswick
- RD40 rim built on our RS4 road/cyclocross hubs
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Straightpull wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- Stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearing
- 700c Carbon Clincher rim
- 2 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Strong monocoque, unidirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes and brass nipples
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyre
- 6 Bolt disc brake compatible only
- Rear wheel supplied with 135 QR and 142x12mm conversion kits
- 11 Spd Shimano and Campagnolo freehub body options
- Rim Width: 19mm internal / 26.5mm external
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Rim ERD: 563mm
- Rim weight: 429g
- Complete wheel weight: 700c - F 724g / R 853g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.